1. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place 5 rolls.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut 1/3 off of a roll, place aside.
3. For the remainder of the roll, cut into 4ths.
4. Roll the larger 1/3 roll piece into a ball and place on the sheet pan against one of the 5 rolls.
5. Put two peppercorns as eyes into the smaller piece.
6. Roll the four smaller pieces of roll into balls, then place against the other sides of the single roll to create the turtle.
7. Allow to rise for 30 minutes.
8. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
9. Bake the turtle rolls for 20-23 minutes until golden brown.
10. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
11. Heat soup according to directions, place soup into serving bowl and add turtle roll to soup.
12. Garnish with chopped parsley as desired.