1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Set rolls out on a greased surface until they are thawed, but before they start rising.
2. Once they are thawed, use kitchen shears to cut rolls into small pieces (4-5 pieces per roll).
3. Toss roll pieces in melted butter- Make sure the butter isn’t hot, and use your hands to toss. (Or let your kids do this)
4. Line muffin tin with cupcake papers and layer roll pieces with chocolate chips and marshmallows.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until rolls are golden brown.