1. Thaw Rhodes Bake N Serv Dinner Rolls out. reserve 9 cookies and crush for topping the cake.
2. Remove sandwich cream centers and add the cookies to a baggie, crush the cookies.
3. Cut the rolls in half, mush into circle, then add the cookie filling centers to the dough, roll into a ball, dip into melted butter, then into crushed cookie.
4. Spray bundt cake pan with cooking spray, then fill with the dough balls.
5. Once all the balls are filled, allow to rise for 30 minutes.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes until dough is golden brown.
7. Allow to coll 10 minutes, invert onto plate and finish cooking.
8. Add premade frosting to gallon zipper bag, then cut off corner of baggie to decorate cake.
9. Add reserved cookies and crumbs to top of the cake while frosting is still moist.