You can make delicious loaves of Easy Pull-Apart Cinnamon Bread, even if you don’t know how to knead dough! It starts with two loaves of Rhodes White Bread and a few ingredients that you probably already have at home.
HERE’S HOW I MAKE THESE HEAVENLY EASY PULL-APART CINNAMON LOAVES
I thaw out two loaves of Rhode’s Yeast Bread in the refrigerator overnight. In the morning, I place them on a lightly floured cutting board and visually divide the dough. For each loaf, I mark the middle, then on each side of that I mark the middles again – effectively making four sections. Then with each of those sections, I also mark in halves. At this point I now have 8 sections, but what I really want is sixteen slices. So for each of the sections you see below, I cut two slices. (It may seem confusing at first, but it gets much simpler.)
Then I spread a butter mixture on top of each slice and then top with cinnamon sugar.
I then put the reassembled loaves into two loaf pans that have been lightly sprayed with nonstick spray.
I typically have some cinnamon sugar left over, so I sprinkle it on top of the loaves.
Next, I place them in a warm place to let them rise until they have just about doubled in size. (My tip: heat your oven to about 150 degrees Fahrenheit and then turn it OFF. This creates a nice, warm environment for proofing dough.)
After they have risen, I remove them from the oven and then preheat the oven to 350 degrees. I then place the loave in the oven and bake for about 22-25 minutes. They will start to develop a nice, golden top. At this point, it’s very important to carefully cover them with aluminum foil so that the tops won’t burn. The center of the loaves will take a little more time to bake.
Once the loaves have cooled, I drizzle a powdered sugar glaze over them and then it’s time to dig in!
EASY CINNAMON PULL-APART BREAD RECIPE
Click here for a printable version of the recipe.
Prep Time: 1 hour 20 minutes, Bake Time 40 minutes. Serves 8
- 2 loaves Rhodes White Bread, thawed overnight in refrigerator
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 Tablespoons milk
- Remove dough from refrigerator and place on a lightly floured cutting board.
- Combine butter and powdered sugar. Add honey and vanilla and mix until smooth. Set aside. Combine cinnamon and sugar and set aside.
- Cut each loaf into 16 slices. Spoon butter mixture over slices and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Place the slices of each loaf into a loaf pan that has been lightly sprayed with nonstick spray. Sprinkle with any remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Place loaves in a warm place and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake loaves for 25 minutes – the tops will be golden brown.
- Remove pans from oven and carefully cover both loaves with aluminum foil. Return them to the oven to cook for 15 more minutes for a total cook time of 40 minutes. Remove from oven, remove foil, and let cool.
- Combine ingredients for glaze and drizzle over cooled loaves.
Adapted from Rhodes Cinnamon Party Loaf recipe.
Serving fresh-from-the-oven breads and rolls is easy with Rhodes products. Every item is portion controlled and preformed–just place dough on the pan, Rise, bake and serve. Their superior ingredients and quality assurance guarantee you will always have scrumptious flavor, consistent performance, uniform size, and appealing aroma. In short, they give you the best!