I've got the perfect addition to your Holiday feast right here! The delicious taste of butter adds just the right flavor to these Kaiser rolls.
These delicious buttery rolls are the perfect addition to any feast!
I declare that rolls are the perfect side! They pair so well with almost anything and sometimes can even stand alone when paired with a protein. There are so many different styles of rolls which makes them so versatile. What's not to love?
I especially love the smell of fresh baked bread. It is so light and heartwarming! I literally had to restrain myself from snitching a roll before dinner tonight.
These pretty rolls take a simple meal and make it elegant and fancy. The amazing thing is that once you know how, these rolls are so easy to make!
Doesn't it look beautiful? And perfect? My guests couldn't believe that I tied these rolls in a knot all by myself! I couldn't claim that I made them myself, ya know, because Rhodes provided the dough... But I still felt pretty darn proud...
Now you can easily create these pretty rolls too!
Check out these Step-by-Step Instructions:
1. Set rolls out to thaw (about 2-3 hours).
2. Roll into a 12 inch rope and spread melted butter across the dough.
3. Tie the rope dough into an overhand knot... like so!
4. Take the end that hangs over the loop and pull it under and up through the middle! You got this!
5. Now grab the other end and bring it up over the loop and pull down through the middle! Ta-da!
6. Set those cute little knots on a baking sheet to raise until doubled!
7. Once they are light and fluffy. Place them in the oven at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
Don't forget to find a basket with a pretty napkin to show off your fancy rolls during your dinner feast!
I hope you enjoy these delicious and buttery rolls as much as we did!