Grab a bag of Rhodes dinner rolls and you've got a whole world of possibilities at your finger tips!
All you need is one bag of Rhodes dinner rolls, and you've got eight different shaped roll options! Enjoy your visual guide to Rhodes shaped rolls all in one place!
1. Brush one side of roll with butter.
2. Place two rolls in sprayed muffin tin.
3. Brush tops of rolls with butter.
1. Cut rolls in half.
2. Place three halves in sprayed muffin tin.
3. Brush with butter.
1. Roll into a 9-inch rope on flour.
2. Wrap rope into a coil.
3. Place coil in a sprayed muffin tin.
1. Make 5-6 deep cuts in roll.
2. Brush butter between each cut.
3. Place in a sprayed muffin tin.
1. Roll into 9-inch rope.
2. Tie into a single knot.
3. Place on sprayed baking sheet.
1. Roll into a 12-inch rope.
2. Tie into a knot.
3. Bring one end over the top and the other up through the center.
1. Flatten roll into a smalll oval on flour.
2. Brush butter on center of oval.
3. Fold in half. Place on sprayed baking pan.
1. Make 5-6 cuts around the roll.
2. Press end of spoon into center of roll.
3. After baking, put pecan piece in center for stem.