Fill your treat table with some ghoulish fingers, witch fingers topped with Parmesan cheese and garlic salt.+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Parmesan cheese
- garlic salt
- egg yolks, beaten
- food coloring
- small paintbrush
- Roll each roll into a 7-9 inch pointed rope.
- Define finger nail on pointed end and knuckles and lines along the finger with a sharp knife.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet and pinch finger thinner on both sides of knuckle.
- Brush finger with butter avoiding fingernail.
- Sprinkle cheese and garlic salt on finger but not on nail.
- Make nail color by combining egg yolk and food coloring to achieve desired color.
- Paint nail with small paintbrush.
- Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes.