1. When buying, check closure tab for 'best by' date. Try to get dough with a 'best by' date at least 8-9 months out.
2. Make sure loaves are separate and not stuck together. Also make sure there are not a lot of ice crystals in the bag.
3. Be sure to are use the proper size loaf pan (1 pound). A 1 pound pan measures
8-1/2 X 4-1/2 X 2-1/2.
4. Spray loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Place frozen dough in pan and cover with plastic wrap sprayed with non-stick spray.
6. Place pan on countertop and allow dough to thaw then rise until 1 inch above the pan. (Typically from 4-6 hours. For faster preparation, speed method directions are on the package.)
7. Remove wrap then bake for 25-30 minutes at 350°F for white dough and 325°F for wheat dough.
8. Remove from pan to cooling rack immediately after baking.
9. Let cool slightly before slicing.
10. Place loaf on it's side and use a serrated bread knife or an electric knife to slice.