Chocolate, coconut and brown sugar are hiding inside this nut covered recipe.+ Add to Recipe Box Print8
Prep Time: 25 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 20 min
- 8 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 16 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Press each Texas roll or 2 dinner rolls combined into a 5-inch circle.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, chocolate chips, and coconut.
- Place 2-3 tablespoons mixture in the middle of each roll.
- Moisten edges with water.
- Fold in half and press edges to seal.
- Place on sprayed baking sheet.
- Using scissors, cut sealed edge 4-5 times to make claws.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle with pecans.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20 minutes or until golden brown.