Your favorite bacon cheeseburger fixings all wrapped up in a roll. Perfect for a man size appetite.+ Add to Recipe Box Print6
Prep Time: 20-30 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 2-3 min
- 6 Rhodes Bake-N-Serv Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 pound lean hamburger
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped, cooked bacon
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Roll each roll into an 8-inch circle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
Brown hamburger and drain. Combine hamburger, onion, garlic powder, pepper, ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes and set aside.
Remove wrap from dough and fry each flattened roll in a sprayed frying pan over medium heat about 2-3 minutes on each side. Blot on paper towels. Fill each flat bread with hamburger mixture, lettuce, tomatoes, bacon and cheese.