Snowflake Rolls are the perfect addition to a hot bowl of soup on a cold winter day!+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, Texas™ Rolls or Warm-N-Serv™ Soft Dinner Rolls
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- Place rolls evenly spaced in a sprayed round cake pan.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise*.
- In a small bowl combine butter, flour and hot water and mix until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into a sandwich bag.
- Push down into one corner of the bag and snip off a very tiny corner.
- Remove wrap from risen rolls and draw a snowflake on the top of each roll with the butter mixture.
- Bake at 350°F 15 minutes or until tops of rolls are golden.
- Adjust number of rolls for different pan sizes.
- *If using Warm-N-Serv Rolls, draw snowflake while frozen and bake following instructions on bag.