Your Thanksgiving leftovers won't go to waste with this flavorful pie.+ Add to Recipe Box Print6-8
Prep Time: 30-45 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 30 min
- 6 Rhodes Dinner™ Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 3 cups leftover stuffing*
- 2/3 cup each frozen, peas, carrots and corn
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups cubed turkey
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls and roll into a 10-inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Press leftover stuffing into a sprayed 9-inch pie plate to make a crust.
- Place peas, carrots, corn and celery in a bowl.
- Cover and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Add onion and cook until onion is slightly clear.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, celery seed, onion powder and Italian seasoning and add to onion and butter.
- Slowly whisk in chicken broth and milk until mixture is thick and simmering.
- Remove from heat.
- Fold in drained vegetables and turkey until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture onto the stuffing crust.
- Remove plastic wrap from dough and place dough on top of the filled pie.
- Lightly tuck dough under the edge of the pie plate.
- Cut several small slits into the crust to release steam.
- Bake at 375°F 15 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
- Cover with foil and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- *See rhodesbread.
- com for Savory Sausage Stuffing recipe.