Honey adds a touch of sweetness to these rolls that makes them melt in your mouth.+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 20 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 12 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Cut each roll into 4 pieces.
- Melt butter and honey together and stir to combine.
- Dip each dough piece into the honey butter mixture and place 4 pieces into each cup of a sprayed muffin pan.
- Drizzle any left over honey butter mixture over rolls.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until dough reaches the top of the cup.
- Remove plastic wrap and bake at 350°F 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from muffin pan immediately and serve bottom up.