This flavorful bread is the perfect addition to any meal.+ Add to Recipe Box Print8
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 25 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 8 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup drained jalapeno slices, divided
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- Cut the dinner rolls in fourths or the Texas Rolls in sixths.
- Dip 16 of the roll pieces in butter and layer in the bottom of a sprayed loaf pan.
- Sprinkle dough with 1/2 cup cheese, 1/4 cup jalapeno slices, 1/4 teaspoon oregano and 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Dip 16 more pieces in butter, layer over first layer and sprinkle as before.
- Dip the last 16 pieces, layer and sprinkle as above but leave the cheese off.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double.
- Bake at 350°F 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes longer until cheese is melted.
- Remove from pan to cool and serve warm.