This wonderful pizza is topped with lots of crunchy vegetables and has great Asian flavors.+ Add to Recipe Box Print8-10
Prep Time: 30-45 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 12 min
- 4 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 6 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce, divided
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 1/3 cup yellow pepper strips
- 1/3 cup red pepper strips
- grated carrots
- chopped fresh cilantro
Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls into a ball and roll into a 13-inch circle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 15 minutes.
Remove wrap and place dough on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan. Spread dough evenly with 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce. Combine chicken with remaining hoisin sauce and stir until evenly coated.
Sprinkle crust with 2/3 cup cheese. Top with chicken, green onions, red and yellow peppers and remaining cheese.
Bake at 425°F 8-12 minutes. Remove from oven and top with carrots and cilantro.