A twist on an old favorite that will have everyone asking for more.+ Add to Recipe Box Print
Prep Time: 10 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 5-10 min
- 1 Loaf Rhodes Bread, baked following instructions on package
- butter, softened
- peanut butter
- Slice cooled loaf.
- Spread peanut butter and jam on one slice.
- Top with another slice of bread.
- Spread the top of the sandwich with butter.
- Heat skillet to medium and place sandwich in the skillet, buttered side down.
- While sandwich is cooking, spread remaining side with butter.
- When the sandwich is toasted to a golden brown, turn over and toast the other side.
- Repeat to make as many sandwiches as desired.
- Remove from skillet and serve warm.