All the traditional flavors of s'mores combined in a delicious bundt.+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 30 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 45 min
- 24 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/4 cup marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Cut rolls into fourths.
- Mix sugar and graham crackers together and put in a zip lock bag.
- Put several roll pieces in and shake to cover completely.
- Repeat until all roll pieces are coated.
- Layer about 1/3 of the following ingredients in a well sprayed bundt pan: coated roll pieces, chocolate chips, miniature marshmallows and any extra graham cracker mixture.
- Repeat to make three layers.
- Combine marshmallow creme, butter and vanilla in a sauce pan and cook on medium heat until melted and boiling.
- Cook and stir 1 minute.
- Let cool slightly and then pour the mixture over the contents of the bundt pan.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until 1 inch below the top of the pan.
- Remove wrap and place bundt pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F 40-45 minutes.
- Cover bundt with foil last 15 minutes to prevent over browning.
- Remove from oven and immediately invert onto serving platter.