These delicious Sticky Buns will become one of your family favorites.+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 20 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 25 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Sprinkle nuts in the bottom of a sprayed, 9-inch round baking pan.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Place butter in a separate bowl.
- Dip each roll in butter and then coat with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Arrange rolls in pan with 9 around the outside and 3 in the middle.
- Combine any left over ingredients and spoon over top of rolls.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.
- Cover with foil last 5 minutes, if necessary, to prevent over browning.
- Remove from oven and carefully invert onto serving platter.