This is a fun sandwich for the kids to help make. Fill it with their favorite fillings.+ Add to Recipe Box Print
Prep Time: 30 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 20 min
- Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 egg, beaten
- peanut butter
- Combine 2 rolls and flatten into a 5-inch oval.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Cut another roll in half.
- Flatten one of the halves into a 2 1/2-inch circle for the nose.
- Use a straw to make nostrils (enlarge holes because they will shrink).
- Place nose on the face.
- Flatten the last half into a 3 1/2 x 2-inch rectangle.
- Cut the rectangle in half diagonally making 2 triangles.
- Place triangles at the top of the face and fold the points over to make the ears.
- Press raisins into the face for eyes.
- Brush everything with beaten egg.
- Repeat to make as many sandwiches as desired.
- Allow to rise 15 minutes.
- Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool, slice and fill with peanut butter and banana.