Try this healthy focaccia as an appetizer or for your main dish. Delicious!+ Add to Recipe Box Print8-12
Prep Time: 20 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 30 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- olive oil
- cherry or grape tomatoes
- fresh rosemary
- sea salt
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll combined rolls into a 10x14-inch rectangle.
- Place in a 9x13-inch sprayed pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap.
- Press dough down with fingers to form a dimpled surface.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Top with tomato halves and fresh rosemary.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake at 350°F 20-30 minutes.