Fabulous Flatbread with zesty sausage and three different cheeses.+ Add to Recipe Box Print10-12
Prep Time: 20-30 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15 min
- 6 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/4-1/2 pound ground sausage
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 1/3 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup red pepper strips
- 1/3 cup onion strips
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil, if desired
Combine rolls. Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray and roll into a 10x15-inch rectangle.
Place on a sprayed baking pan. Brush with olive oil and poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes.
Brown sausage and garlic and drain. Layer dough with chesses, sausage, red pepper and onions.
Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and basil and bake for 3-5 minutes more.