Fabulous Flat Bread with zesty sausage and three different cheeses.+ Add to Recipe Box Print10-12
Prep Time: 20-30 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15 min
- 6 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/4-1/2 pound ground sausage
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 1/3 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup red pepper strips
- 1/3 cup onion strips
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil, if desired
- Combine rolls.
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray and roll into a 10x15-inch rectangle.
- Place on a sprayed baking pan.
- Brush with olive oil and poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes.
- Brown sausage and garlic and drain.
- Layer dough with chesses, sausage, red pepper and onions.
- Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and basil and bake for 3-5 minutes more.