These delicious rolls resemble Chicken Enchiladas. A great brunch, lunch or dinner recipe.+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 30 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 35 min
- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can cream of chicken soup with herbs
- 2 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and diced
- 1 small can diced green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Sauce:Combine soup, 3/4 cup cheese, 1/2 cup milk and 1 tablespoon fresh basil.
- Mix together and drizzle 1/2 cup of mixture in the bottom of a sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Filling:In a bowl combine cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Add garlic powder, onion, chicken, green chilies, 3/4 cup cheese, remaining basil and mix well Season with salt and pepper.
- On a counter lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, press each dinner roll into a 5-inch circle.
- Divide filling equally between the 12 circles.
- Pull dough up around filling and pinch together to seal.
- Place each roll into the baking pan pinched sides down.
- Pour remaining sauce on top of the rolls.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350°F 35 minutes.
- Cover with foil the last 5 minutes if necessary to prevent over browning.