The perfect recipe for everyone who wants to enjoy the big game.+ Add to Recipe Box Print8
Prep Time: 30 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 25 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2-3 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 24-26 slices pepperoni
- 1 string cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine dinner rolls and roll into a football shape, 17-inches long and 12-inches wide.
- Place on a sprayed baking pan.
- Poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Pre-bake at 350°F 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then top with sauce and cheese.
- Place pepperoni in the center of the pizza in a smaller football shape.
- Slice the string cheese lengthwise into fourths to form the laces and arrange on top of the pepperoni.
- Bake an additional 10-13 minutes.