This is a delicious way to start off any morning!+ Add to Recipe Box Print8
Prep Time: 30 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 20 min
- 6 Rhodes™ Texas or 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated provolone cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- fresh ground black pepper if desired
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls and roll into a 12-inch circle.
- Place on sprayed pizza pan and poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Bake crust at 375º for 5-10 minutes until it begins to turn golden.
- Combine eggs, cream, salt and pepper.
- Add cheeses, ham and onions.
- Spread mixture evenly over pre-baked pizza crust.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Sprinkle top with freshly ground black pepper if desired.