This is a delicious way to start off any morning!+ Add to Recipe Box Print8
Prep Time: 30 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 20 min
- 6 Rhodes™ Texas or 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated provolone cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- fresh ground black pepper if desired
Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls and roll into a 12-inch circle. Place on sprayed pizza pan and poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
Bake crust at 375º for 5-10 minutes until it begins to turn golden.
Combine eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Add cheeses, ham and onions. Spread mixture evenly over pre-baked pizza crust.
Bake for 10-12 minutes. Sprinkle top with freshly ground black pepper if desired.