These rolls are simple to make and simply wonderful to eat.+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 20-30 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Roll each roll into a 10-inch rope.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl.
- Place butter in another shallow bowl.
- Dip each rope in butter and then in cinnamon sugar.
- Coil each rope and place in a sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle any remaining cinnamon sugar over rolls.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine icing ingredients and drizzle over warm rolls.