A fun recipe for your next party or family gathering.+ Add to Recipe Box Print8-12
Prep Time: 30 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 35 min
- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Bread Dough, thawed but still cold
- slices of your favorite cheese
- cooked bacon
- green onion, diced
- dipping sauce
- Roll loaf into a 20-22-inch rope.
- Form into a circle and place in the bottom of a sprayed bundt pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool and then make cuts lengthwise and widthwise, about 1-inch apart, without cutting through the bottom crust.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Insert cheese slices & bacon pieces between the cuts.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with your favorite dip in the middle.