Sugar glazed rolls are the perfect addition to that special brunch, lunch or dinner.+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 20 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Roll each roll into a 9-inch rope.
- Place butter in a shallow bowl and sugar in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip the rolls in butter and then in sugar.
- Tie into a knot and place in a sprayed muffin cup.
- Repeat with the rest of the rolls.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Remove from pan immediately and place on cooling rack.