Adding these delicious herbs and spices to the dough makes a wonderful bread, perfect for dipping.+ Add to Recipe Box Print8-10
Prep Time: 20 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15 min
- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Bread Dough or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried, crushed, rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- olive oil for brushing
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- If using rolls, combine them together to make a ball.
- Flatten dough into a rectangle.
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, basil, rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper.
- Sprinkle over the flattened dough.
- Fold the rectangle in half enclosing seasonings and knead until evenly mixed throughout the dough.
- Divide dough in half and roll each half into a baguette shape, about 16 inches long.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Make 4 or 5 cuts across the top of each one 1/4-inch deep and brush with olive oil.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes.
- Cool, slice and enjoy dipped in olive oil and seasoned balsamic vinegar.