This will be your, "Oh-so-good, canâ€™t wait to eat it" recipe.+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 30-45 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 60 min
- 18 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 pounds bulk Italian sausage
- 3 15 ounce cartons ricotta cheese
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh, minced rosemary
- 2 teaspoons fresh, minced basil
- 2 teaspoons fresh, minced garlic
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls and add parsley flakes, dried basil, dried rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper.
- Knead seasonings into dough until equally distributed.
- Divide dough into two pieces.
- The larger piece should be slightly less than two thirds of the dough.
- Roll the larger piece into an 18x15-inch rectangle and the smaller piece into a 9x13-inch rectangle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Brown the sausage and drain.
- Combine the sausage with all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Remove wrap from dough and place larger rectangle in a sprayed 9x13-inch pan, lining the sides and coming over the edge like a crust.
- Fill the crust evenly with the sausage mixture.
- Lay the smaller rectangle on top of the filling.
- Wet the edges of the dough and press them together to seal.
- Turn the dough edges under toward the inside of the pan to make a slight ridge along the edge.
- Cut several vents on top.
- Bake at 350°F 55-60 minutes.
- Cover with foil after 30 minutes to prevent over browning.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.