Pull apart this sticky treat slice by slice and enjoy the cinnamon sugar mixture with every bite.+ Add to Recipe Box Print8
Prep Time: 30 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 25 min
- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Frozen Bread Dough, barely thawed or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls , thawed but still cold
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- If using loaf, slice into 24 thin pieces.
- If using rolls, cut each roll in half and flatten each half into a 2x3-inch oval.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
- Dip each dough piece in the melted butter and then in the cinnamon sugar.
- Line them up in a sprayed 9x5-inch loaf pan, each piece on it's edge, to make a loaf shape.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes and then place on cooling rack.
- Combine glaze ingredients and drizzle over warm cinnamon slices.