A perfect treat for those holiday get-togethers.+ Add to Recipe Box Print16
Prep Time: 30 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 45 min
- 9 Rhodes Anytime!™ Cinnamon Rolls, baked following instructions on package
- 2 cups eggnog
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Cut cooled cinnamon rolls into 1-inch cubes and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine eggnog, eggs, sugar, vanilla and nutmeg and mix until well combined.
- Add the cubed cinnamon rolls and toss until well coated.
- Let the mixture sit for about 15 minutes to allow saturation.
- Pour the mix evenly into two sprayed 8 1/2x4 1/2-inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350°F 40-45 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Remove from pan to cool.
- Serve with cream cheese icing included with cinnamon rolls, if desired.