What to do with the leftover Thanksgiving turkey? Rhodes has an idea!+ Add to Recipe Box Print8
Prep Time: 30 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 20 min
- 8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 cups cubed turkey breast
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms, sautéed in olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped red pepper
- 1 cup shredded fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 5-6 inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Stir in turkey, rosemary, mushrooms, green onions, pepper and 3/4 cup cheese.
- Remove wrap from dough.
- Divide turkey mixture equally and place on one half of each dough circle.
- Moisten edges with water.
- Fold each one in half and seal with a fork.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Brush tops with egg and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.