Spooky eyeballs looking at you. Fun to eat and easy to do!+ Add to Recipe Box Print6
Prep Time: 30 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 20 min
- 6 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 12 pepperoni slices
- mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- green olives, with pimento
- 1 beaten egg
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 4-inch circle.
- Top each one with 1 pepperoni, a spoonful of pizza sauce, 3 cubes cheese and 1 more pepperoni.
- Pull sides of the roll up over the fillings and pinch together securely to seal.
- Place in a sprayed muffin tin, seam side down.
- Brush each one with egg.
- Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Remove from pan and cool slightly.
- With a knife, pierce the top of the eyeball slightly and twist the knife to make a small hole.
- Place the green olive with pimento into the hole to make an eyeball.
- Place some pizza sauce in a small squeeze bottle to draw bloodshot veins on each eye.
- Serve with more pizza sauce for dipping, if desired.