Make a SWEET TREAT for the end of summer. A flower that looks festive and tastes even better.+ Add to Recipe Box Print6
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 18-20 min
- 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pistachios
- 6 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Flatten each Texas roll or 2 dinner rolls combined into a 3-inch circle. Place on a large sprayed baking sheet and brush tops of rolls with egg white. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
Place pistachios on a plate. Remove wrap and dip rolls, top side down in pistachios, patting gently to adhere. Return rolls to baking sheet.
With scissors or knife, make 5, 3/4-inch deep, cuts evenly around outside edge of each roll to resemble flower petals. With fingertips, make indentation in center of each roll. Spoon 1 tablespoon preserves into each indentation.
Bake at 350°F 18-20 minutes. Remove from baking sheet and cool completely on wire rack. Combine all remaining ingredients until smooth and drizzle over cooled rolls.