Make your own Hoagie Buns, quick & easy and delicious.+ Add to Recipe Box Print
Prep Time: 10-15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15-20 min
- Rhodes™ Bread Dough or Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed but still cold
- favorite sandwich fillings.
- Cut one loaf into 4 equal pieces and roll each piece into a 6-8-inch bun.
- If using Texas rolls, combine two to make your 6-8-inch bun.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.