Fresh and so easy, try our amazing homemade hamburger buns recipe at your next cookout. Delicious!+ Add to Recipe Box Print6
Prep Time: 5-10 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15-20 min
- 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 egg, beaten
- sesame seeds
- Flatten one Texas roll or two dinner rolls combined into a 4-inch circle.
- Place on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.