Simply delicious! Try our Roasted Garlic Asiago Pizza, it's bursting with flavor.+ Add to Recipe Box Print8
Prep Time: 75 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 20 min
- 9 Rhodes™ Dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 head garlic
- 1 cup grated Asiago cheese
- fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut 1/2-inch off pointed ends of garlic, keeping cloves intact.
- Place garlic, cut ends up, on aluminum foil.
- Wrap garlic in foil and bake for 1 hour.
- When cool, squeeze pulp onto a small plate and mash with a fork.
- Set aside.
- Combine rolls and flatten into a 13-inch circle.
- Place on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
- Spread roasted garlic evenly over dough.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 30-45 minutes.
- Remove wrap and make indentations into dough with fingers at 1-inch intervals.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and garnish with thinly sliced fresh basil while still warm.