Follow the directions on the package and these tips to bake a beautiful and delicious loaf of bread.+ Add to Recipe Box Print
Prep Time: 5 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 25 min
- Rhodes™ Frozen Bread Dough
- 1. When buying, check closure tab for 'best by' date.
- Try to get dough with a 'best by' date at least 8-9 months out.2. Make sure loaves are separate and not stuck together.
- Also make sure there are not a lot of ice crystals in the bag.3. Be sure to are use the proper size loaf pan (1 pound).
- A 1 pound pan measures 8-1/2 X 4-1/2 X 2-1/2.4. Spray loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.5. Place frozen dough in pan and cover with plastic wrap sprayed with non-stick spray.6. Place pan on countertop and allow dough to thaw then rise until 1 inch above the pan.
- (Typically from 4-6 hours.
- For faster preparation, speed method directions are on the package.
- )7. Remove wrap then bake for 25-30 minutes at 350°F for white dough and 325°F for wheat dough.8. Remove from pan to cooling rack immediately after baking.9. Let cool slightly before slicing.10. Place loaf on it's side and use a serrated bread knife or an electric knife to slice.