Filled with savory spices and tangy blue cheese, this delicious loaf is sure to please.+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 20 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 20 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- Cut each dinner roll into 4 equal pieces.
- Arrange half of them into a 12-inch long loaf on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Brush with half of the butter.
- In a bowl, combine garlic, chives, parsley, oregano, onion, tarragon and celery seed.
- Sprinkle half of this mixture over rolls and top with half of the blue cheese.
- Place remaining roll pieces on top of the blue cheese.
- Brush with remaining butter and sprinkle with remaining blue cheese and remaining herb mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.