Filled with savory spices and tangy blue cheese, this delicious loaf is sure to please.+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 20 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 20 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
Cut each dinner roll into 4 equal pieces. Arrange half of them into a 12-inch long loaf on a sprayed baking sheet. Brush with half of the butter.
In a bowl, combine garlic, chives, parsley, oregano, onion, tarragon and celery seed. Sprinkle half of this mixture over rolls and top with half of the blue cheese. Place remaining roll pieces on top of the blue cheese. Brush with remaining butter and sprinkle with remaining blue cheese and remaining herb mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.