Have fun with the family creating this delicious and educational Easter recipe.+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 10 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15 min
- 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 12 jumbo marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- In a small bowl combine cinnamon and sugar.
- Roll out each roll into a 5 inch circle.
- Dip a marshmallow in butter and then in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place one marshmallow in the center of each 5 inch circle.
- Fold each side of the circle over the marshmallow, and pinch together to close.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet, with the seam facing down.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap, and allow to double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
*For those of you who are interested in the symbolism of Resurrection Rolls* Marshmallow - the body of Jesus Melted Butter - the oils for embalming Cinnamon/Sugar mixture - spices used to anoint the body Roll- the wrapping of Jesus' body Oven - the tomb Cavity in roll - the empty tomb after Jesus has risen