Try this ghoulishly tasty mummy pizza recipe, all your little spooks will love them!+ Add to Recipe Box Print8
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 12 min
- 8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 8 string cheese
- sliced olives
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 3-4-inch circle.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Top each one with about 2 teaspoons pizza sauce.
- Poke each one several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Bake at 350°F 8-10 minutes.
- While pizzas are baking tear 1 string cheese for each pizza into thin strips.
- Remove pizzas from oven and place 2 olive slices on each for eyes.
- Layer cheese strips in random fashion to resemble mummy bandages.
- Trim any strips that are too long.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 1-2 minutes to melt cheese slightly.