This is a fun twisty variation on our all time favorite Buttery Breadsticks recipe. Your family will love this tasty addition to any meal.+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 20 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15-20 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- garlic salt, if desired
- Roll each roll into a 16-inch rope.
- Roll each end in opposite directions about 3 or 4 times.
- Pick up and pinch ends together.
- The breadstick will twist.
- Place butter and cheese in shallow bowls.
- Dip each breadstick in melted butter and then in Parmesan cheese.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet about 1-inch apart.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, if desired.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.