Decorative Easter dinner rolls are as egg-citing as they are easy with this colorful egg-wash recipe.+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 10 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15-20 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- egg yolks
- food coloring
- Flatten each dinner roll into an egg shape and place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- (The shape you originally create will fill out and distort while rising so make sure you emphasize the defining characteristics.
- ) Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until almost double in size.
- Mix egg yolks with food coloring to get desired colors.
- Remove wrap from rolls and paint with colored egg yolk as desired.
- Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.