Enjoy an authentic taste of the Pacific Islands with this traditional coconut rolls recipe!+ Add to Recipe Box Print9
Prep Time: 5 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 30-35 min
- 18 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls
- 14 ounce can coconut cream or milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Place frozen rolls in 3 rows of 6 in a sprayed 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let thaw and rise until double in size.
- Combine coconut cream and sugar and mix well.
- Remove wrap from risen rolls and pour coconut cream mixture over the rolls (try to coat each roll completely as you pour so they will have a consistent color as they bake.
- ) Bake at 350°F 30-35 minutes.
- Note: Coconut cream mixture will thicken as the rolls cool.