Caramel ice cream topping is the ingenious ingredient that gives this Monkey Bread recipe its warm and gooey greatness!+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 35-40 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Cinnamon Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Cut thawed cinnamon rolls into quarters.
- Reserve frosting for another use.
- Dip each roll piece into butter and roll in sugar.
- Place in a sprayed bundt pan.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Drizzle caramel topping over rolls.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size*.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 35-40 minutes.
- Cool 1 minute and invert onto serving platter.
- *If using Rhodes Anytime™ Cinnamon Rolls, they do not need to rise.
- Bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes.