The sweet citrus glaze and classic knot shape have made Orange Knots a top Rhodes recipe that is requested again and again.+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 10 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15-20 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 medium orange rind, grated
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Citrus Glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix grated orange rind with sugar.
- Roll each roll into a 9-inch rope.
- Tie in a loose knot.
- Roll each knot in melted butter and then in rind/sugar mixture.
- Place on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let double in size.
- Remove wrap.
- Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from pan and place on cooling rack.
- Brush with citrus glaze while still warm.