With some butter you can make a fancy roll like this one without even trying.+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 10 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15-20 min
- 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- soft butter or margarine
- Place two rolls in each cup of a sprayed 12 cup muffin tin, flat sides together.
- Squeeze, spray or brush butter or margarine between rolls.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.
- Immediately remove rolls from pan and place on cooling rack.