Enjoying the flavor of warm apple pie under the starry night sky is easy when you begin with frozen cinnamon rolls.+ Add to Recipe Box Print
Prep Time: 5 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 25-30 min
- 18 Rhodes AnyTime!™ Cinnamon Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Caramel Icing
- 2 packets cream cheese frosting (included with rolls)
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
Cut each roll into 4 pieces and arrange in the bottom of a 14-inch Dutch oven lined with aluminum foil or sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
In a bowl combine apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, cracker crumbs and pecans. Sprinkle evenly over cut rolls.
Cover with lid and bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes.
For icing combine cream cheese frosting with caramel topping. Drizzle over pie while still warm.
Dutch Oven Temperature Control using Briquets:
350°F in a 14-inch Dutch oven, oven top 18, oven bottom 10