It looks like a bundt and tastes like a pizza. You can't go wrong with this one.+ Add to Recipe Box Print11
Prep Time: 20 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 30-35 min
- 22 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 44 small slices pepperoni
- 8 ounce brick mozzarella cheese, cut into 22 pieces
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- pizza sauce
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 3-inch circle.
- Place 2 pepperoni slices and 1 piece of mozzarella cheese on each circle.
- Pull edges of each dough circle up to completely enclose filling.
- In a small bowl combine butter, basil, oregano and parsley.
- Place Parmesan cheese in a separate bowl.
- Dip each filled roll in butter mixture and then in Parmesan cheese.
- Place 11 filled rolls in the bottom of a large sprayed bundt pan pinched side up.
- Top with remaining 11 rolls.
- Sprinkle any remaining parmesan cheese over rolls.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 30-35 minutes.
- Cover with foil last 10 minutes of baking if necessary to prevent over browning.
- Remove from oven and invert onto serving platter.
- Serve warm with heated pizza sauce.