These bunnies will quickly disappear instead of multiply on your holiday table.+ Add to Recipe Box Print6
Prep Time: 8 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15-20 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- Cut a small piece off of one roll for a tail.
- Roll remaining piece into a 12-inch rope with pointed ends.
- Twist top of rope together.
- Place on a large sprayed baking sheet and pull pointed ends apart for ears.
- Roll small cut off piece into a ball for the tail.
- Make an indentation with your finger at the spot for the tail.
- Moisten the tail with water and place in the indentation.
- Repeat the above steps with remaining rolls.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and allow to rise 30-45 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy with butter for your Easter Dinner.